Sheesh… sometimes it seems like we’ll never get the new album out. It was totally done last year, aside from mastering and artwork. We started mastering it around New Years, I seem to recall. But then all this rain came and our studio roof was leaking so we had to get that fixed. While we had the guy working, we figured we’d get our electrical upgraded in there, since nothing was grounded, so that took a bunch of time. Before you knew it, any potential summertime release was out of the question. I was still hoping to get it out in early fall somehow… But now the artwork is getting delayed over at the plant. I thought we had all the kinks worked out, but their artist still found errors that had to be fiddled with and in the process somehow moved the main cover image over a half inch and didn’t notice it on the proof! Now it’s Friday, so we may not see another proof until Monday. Boo!