After podfading for 3 months, Ryan and Anji return to the podcast to fill you in on everything the band has been up to recently. The duo realized that some major life changes and events have taken up a lot of their usual creative time, including having air conditioning installed in both home studios, upgrading WordPress on the band website and hunting down various resulting issues, planting and maintaining a fairly extensive organic home garden, and taking care of Monster the Cat after a sudden turn in his health. The busy duo also found time to take a few trips to see friends and attend concerts, and still was able to work on a new series of songs. Plus Anji had several new collaborations released, created a video for “Try To Forget,” did an interview with MusicTap, and more. Listen in for all the details and hear an intimate demo of Lovespirals most recent song in progress at the close of the show.
Show Sponsors & Links:
- Download The Chillcast with Anji Bee: 5 Years of Chillin’ at Bandcamp, Soundcloud, and Last.fm – FREE!!!
- Stream or download the “Try To Forget” video by Lovespirals on Vimeo
- Check out a new “Empty Universe” machinima video in Second Life
- Read a new MusicTap interview with Anji Bee of Lovespirals
- View photos of Lovespirals’ Tomato Garden on Facebook
- Use GoDaddy Promo Code CHILL749 for $7.49 .com domains at GoDaddy. Go to our GoDaddy Promo Code page to see all my the discount codes.
Connect with Lovespirals: